Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Two Sentence Stories

   
1. Hearing her sniffs from the kitchen, he ended his whispered telephonic conversation. ''It's the onions'' she said with her back to him, as she finished chopping the tomatoes.

2. ''I need this job to feed my family,'' she lied, with downcast eyes. The qualified candidate with his ailing wife waited for the call that would never come.

3. Forgetting her birthday yet again, he said ''I wanted to surprise you this year by cooking you your favorite dinner,''. She put on her prettiest smile and said, 'You'd love my surprise! I drive you to the supermarket for grocery shopping''

4. ''Nip it in the bud'' decided mother on finding their love note. ''Nipped two buds'' she realized over their suicide note. 

5. The postman had mixed up the addresses again today. While she was happily singing over her baby, the neighbor chocked up with tears, cross marked telegram in her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vidya.david@gmail.com