Thursday, September 1, 2016

I am Renamed.

Well, my blog's been renamed, not me :D... Wanted to let you know that my blog has a new name now. It became necessary, cos when I started it years ago, I didn't give it much serious thought. So ''VD's Corner'' it was.

Then I wanted a name that would stand out. So a week ago it became, ''Wish Upon a Star.'' But it lacked the personal touch.

So after much thinking and scratching of the head I have renamed the blog, and changed to blog address as well. And so, ''Vidya's Column'' it is, at https://vidyascolumn.blogspot.ae/?m=1.

And @vidyascolumn is how you find the FB page. There is a visitor's post section where you can post. Come join me, let's let the world know what we got to say.

Do continue to visit the site, and fb page. Bookmark it, subscribe for regular updates, and share your comments. It always make the rainbow in my life a little more brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vidya.david@gmail.com