Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Quotes

Too many quotes are signed anonymous. But these have mine.


  1.  If we could travel in time, will we stay in the present long enough to create our future?
  2. Ask a child if you wish to know the truth. They are yet to learn the art of  flattery.
  3. I belive angels exist, as do demons. For I have seen them both - In the same flesh, but on different occasions.
  4. When you like someone, you wish to be a better person. When you mother a child, you work towards becoming one.
  5. Being honest, and being honest when you know no one will ever know, are two different things.
  6. Who am I, mere mortal to declare what is or isn't good for me? I don't even know if it's a head or a tail in the toss of a two sided coin.
  7. It is not the thought of dying that haunts us, but the fear of being left behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vidya.david@gmail.com